- Here's an infographic illustrating Ikigai, a Japanese concept meaning "a reason for being."
- This is WS: #DicPics. ;)
- Comics, sans gives us Star Wars: The Force Awakens in the style of Bill Watterson. Scroll down to the Calvin-and-Hobbes snowmen scene with widdle Kylo Ren, Leia, and Han; it's adorably disturbing.
- NWS for graphic needlework: This cat is in love with his mommy's Dildoll.
- Rose succulents!
- Brought to you by the meeting, at an ungodly hour, of a murder of crows in our backyard, a "dead" word that should be revived: crocitation, which means "croaking," "cawing."
- Our people, they are at Etsy.
See Item Four and ask yourself, "What kind of Etsy shop might I open?" ;)
Happy Inauguration Day, America! That is all.
14 December is when the Electoral College meets to vote for the next U.S. president. Breathe in, breathe out—it's going to be awhile, my…
Right now, poll workers across the country are catching hell for being "slow," but I'm glad that they're taking their time to be scrupulous and…