(Clicking the following pics will embiggen them.)
Yes, we can can along . . .
when it's cold—
unless "someone" wants to be alone with her dog. :P
Last night, Shog told me that someone had made a bread starter and named it "Breadpool." He wants our next one to be called the "Bread Pirate Roberts." *snorts* Our oven was repaired today, so we can bake again! I just won't be baking the first item on the list below the cut. ;P
- Whatever we end up baking in the near future, I hope it turns out a lot better than these red velvet cinnamon rolls shaped like, ahem, hearts.
- In an experimental frame of mind? However tempting the (WS, no, really!) "cocktus" looks, don't sit on it.
- Don't forget to close the lid, or someone else might make himself comfortable.
- Vegetarians should skip this creatively arranged meat case because they'll find it unappetizing.
- Vegans, however, might enjoy partaking of this big boy.
- I'm not sure that these NWS "dicksticks" are cruelty free—or safe for feminism.
- While I may not be up for self-objectification, I'm always up for a laugh.
- I enjoy a good, sloth-related aww, as well!
- I'm a big fan of dogs, too, which is why I've started checking out WeRateDogs on Twitter.
- Getting back to vegetables, are you familiar with the works of Giuseppe Arcimboldo?
- I wonder what he would have thought about honest dictionaries?
- Did he love books as much as he loved vegetables?
- And now for something completely different (but silly), here's Intergalactic diplomacy: if it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.
All that listed, have a mind-blowing vid, the Size Comparison of the Universe 2017:
I've posted vids like this before, and I'll post ones like it again; I find such comparisons absolutely fascinating.
/my helping you distract yourselves today