- Here's an intrepid hermit crab!
- Here's a dude who knows how to make an entrance.
- I don't usually go in for trolls, but I'll make an exception for this not-quite-WS troll of Amazon.
- In comics-related news, Wonder Woman has opinions. ;P
- Bill Watterson's advice on life in comic form is worth looking at (and heeding!).
- And it's definitely worth your time to read about the best comic book character ever, one that was "crowd-created" on Tumblr! The story and characters are really engrossing even if "Costumes" aren't your thing. Psst, willibald! You'll really want to read this one!
- Confused about which Shakespeare play you should see? Now there's a flowchart!
- I watched this orangutan caring for tiger cubs for a long time.
- Did you know that there are (this isn't a joke, really) pet wines? o.O
- I think all dogs must feel this way when their owners leave them.
It's good to be, to some extent, up and around again. I thought I'd sleep forever. Now I just feel as though I woke up someplace that I didn't go to sleep; it's a bit surreal. Ever feel like that after an illness?
The 'Foot has left me, so I'm going to go pet Albus, now.